Returns & Refunds Policy
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased online from Gatifit:
- Don’t think your order is right for you? Don’t sweat it! FanBlue offers free and easy returns within 30 days after delivery – no questions asked! Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your delivery, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from FanBlue, either online or products purchased through other retailers must be returned in accordance with their respective returns and refunds policy.
- Please ensure your item must be in the original packaging.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations, however, that are ineligible for return, including:
- Any item that is purchased more than 30 days after delivery
- Any item that is already been returned once.
How to Return an Item
Ship your item back to us
To return an item to FanBlue, email us [email protected] or contact us in Returns page, and choose “Returns & Refunds” From the subject with your Order ID and Billing Email.
You will get a confirmation number and please tag in your package.
- CUSTOMER must return the Product to Gatifit with the confirmation number clearly marked on the package.
- For customers in any location, you have the option of using the carrier of your choice to return your order to us. We recommend shipping with a method which includes tracking and insurance for your return shipment.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
To return your product, you should mail your product to:
209 West 38th Street. Floor 12 – Suite 1202.
New York, NY 10018
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item, and a refund is initiated immediately.
- If you paid by credit or debit card, refunds will be sent to the card-issuing bank within five business days of receipt of the returned item or cancelation request. Please contact the card-issuing bank with questions about when the credit will be posted to your account.
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.