Standard Limited Warranity Policy
Gatifit warrants each of its products on which is distributed to be free from defects in materials and assembly for a period of 12-months from the date of purchase. Except for disposable products.
(A) Service where Gatifit does not require return of the replaced product or part. We will ship you free of charge a replacement product or part accompanied by instructions on installation.
(B) Gatifit is not responsible for any labor costs you incur relating to DIY parts service.
(C) This warranty does not apply to any product or part thereof which has been damaged through alteration, cleaning, maintenance, mishandling, misuse, neglect, accident, external causes, improper installation or unauthorized repair. This warranty only applies to noncommercial use of this product and is not transferable or assignable.
(D) This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state, so some of the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.
(E) Each warranty claim and the RMA number is only valid for 30 days from the date of request. An RMA number does not guarantee final disposition and all returns are subject to inspection. Buyer pays for shipping to return the item to us for inspection. By sending back your order you accept terms and conditions.
What Is Not Covered By This Warranity?
The terms as below that cause not in coverage
- General wear and tear, misuse, and tarnishing are not covered under the warranty.
- Product damage caused by accidental or man-made behavior and liquid injection.
- Any product that has either been repaired or replaced by itself shall not have warranty coverage.
- Damage caused by transportation or loading and unloading during return or replacement or repair.
- The warranty period has expired.
How To Returns
To return an item to Gatifit, email us email@example.com or contact us in Returns page and choose subject “Warranity Returns” with your Order ID and Billing Email.
You will get a RMA number and please tag in your package.
All items must be returned in resalable condition in original packaging and exchanged only one time per receipt.
- CUSTOMER must return the Product to FanBlue with the RMA number clearly marked on the package.
- For customers in any location, you have the option of using the carrier of your choice to return your order to us. We recommend shipping with a method which includes tracking and insurance for your return shipment.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
To return your product, you should mail your product to:
209 West 38th Street. Floor 12 – Suite 1202.
New York, NY 10018